The Department of Neurosurgery at Washington University School of Medicine offers seven options for advanced fellowship training including spine fellowships, a pediatric neurosurgery fellowship, a surgical neuro-oncology fellowship, and an endovascular surgical neuroradiology fellowship.
All fellowship programs are one year.
- Complex and Minimally Invasive Spine Deformity Fellowship
Emphasis on open and MIS spinal deformity and complex reconstructive spine surgery with a concentration in neurotrauma as well as funded translational research opportunities.
- Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology Fellowship (ESN)
Partnership with Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology at Washington University School of Medicine.
- Pediatric Neurosurgery Fellowship
- Neurosurgical Spine Innovation Fellowship
- Neurosurgical Peripheral Nerve and Spine Fellowship
- Neurosurgical Spine Fellowship