The Department of Neurosurgery at Washington University School of Medicine offers three options for advanced fellowship training, all conducted on the campus of Washington University Medical Center. One-year fellowships provide advanced training in multiple subspecialties.
All fellowship programs are one year.
- Complex and Minimally Invasive Spine Deformity Fellowship
- Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology Fellowship or Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology (ESN)
Partnership with Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology at Washington University School of Medicine.
- Pediatric Neurosurgery Fellowship
- Neurosurgical Spine Innovation Fellowship
- Neurosurgical Peripheral Nerve and Spine Fellowship
- Neurosurgical Spine Fellowship