The Department of Neurosurgery at Washington University School of Medicine offers options for Medical School students.
Medical Student Programs
- Fourth-year Sub-internship
- Third-year Clerkship
- Medical Student Research Opportunities
Medical Student Research Award
Each year, the department acknowledges excellence in research with the Medical Student Research Award.
- 2018-2019 Connor Liu
- 2017-2018 Rukayat Taiwo
- 2016-2017 Diane Aum
- 2015-2016 Gakwaya Habiyaremye
- 2014-2015 Jacob Greenberg
- 2013-2014 Sam Sun and Paul Gamble
- 2012-2013 Jake Godzik and Jacob Greenberg
Neurosurgery Student Interest Group
Students may explore their interest in neurosurgery by participating in forums and interacting with students and faculty through a variety of programming. Learn more here »